Blog Archive

today i just have to post comments refecting my personality. (those who know me might find this startling)...but today i had my womens meeting and im listening on the phone to 11 women i dont know (from a range of ages and backrounds) who were reflecting on various topics. it was really interesting for many reasons but one being that most women are really funny and eloquent even when they talk about themselves and their myriad of problems and sucesses.and i appreciate the vulnerability and learn a lot from it. i want to be that. i really need to practice self reflection outside of my head. so today im reflecting out on how impulsive i am (i act on what my spirit or however you call that feeling or intuition drives me towards) and how those risks really germinate bizarre experiences. bizarre being that often i find myself in uncharted territory. and i love the feeling that taking risks produce. uncharted territory though is only uncharted if your not remembering where youre coming from, why your doing something and with clear intentions of where youre going. right? im the type to think through tactics and choices before i act. but i will still do something with that impulsive spirit drive anyway even though i know tactically its not leading me directly towards my goals. but life is so fun acting like this!

i wonder if anyone sympathises with this way of being...